Our terms govern our relationship with users of Vyomm and the services provided it through it. By using or accessing Vyomm, you agree to our terms. In our terms, references to:
- Content means to any media, content or information submitted or posted to Vyomm.
- Vyomm means the services we make available through www.Vyomm.com and any other Vyomm branded media, products, services or software available now or later developed.
- Registered services mean the services and parts of Vyomm which require you to be a registered user in order to access or enjoy, including the ability to storify a home.
- Our, us and we refer to HomeHapp Limited, an English company (Company no. 09724092) registered at 68 St Margarets Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 9UU, United Kingdom.
- You and your refer to the user of this site, whether registered with Vyomm or not.
You acknowledge that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in Vyomm belong to us or our licensors and all rights not expressly granted in our terms are reserved. Subject to your compliance with our terms, we grant you a limited and non-exclusive licence to access and use Vyomm.
You do not need to register to browse Vyomm, but if you wish storify your home or take advantage of our other registered services, you will need to create a Vyomm account. If you choose to register, you confirm that:
- you are over 13 years of age,
- you will not create more than one account,
- you will not use your account for commercial purposes without our permission,
- all of the information you provide to us in order to register is true and accurate,
- you will not share access to your account with anyone, and
- if we disable your account, you will not create another without our permission.
All of your content is and always will be owned by you, but by posting or submitting it you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process your content without any further consent, notice or compensation. This licence is subject to the following:
- If you delete any part of your content from Vyomm, the licence for that content will end, except where you have previously shared that content via Vyomm. You also acknowledge that it may take some time to remove any backups of your deleted content from our servers.
-Your content will not be used for Vyomm advertisements or other promotional materials unless we seek your prior consent to do this, but you acknowledge that if you do give such consent, our use of your content will fall within the scope of the licences you give us, as detailed above.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You may only storify your own home, unless we have given your mission otherwise.
- You are the owner of, or have permission to post, your content to Vyomm and you will not post any content or behave in any way which infringes another person’s rights or or breaches any law.
- You must not post any content which contains sensitive or confidential information, is hateful, defamatory, derogatory, discriminatory, sexually explicit or could cause harassment or hatred towards any individual or group, or that depicts any unlawful, violent or explicit behaviour, cruelty towards animals or the exploitation of children.
- You will not use Vyomm to gather or provide information for commercial purposes (e.g. spam), and you will not collect information from other users through automated means.
- You will not do anything which might use an unreasonable amount of Vyomm’s resources or alter its appearance in any way.
- We may remove any content which we believe violates our terms. If you repeatedly post content, or behave in any other way which violates our terms, we may suspend or terminate your account without notice.
- If anyone makes a claim against us related to your content, actions or other use of Vyomm, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees) related to such a claim.
We may recommend certain third party services (e.g. photography) through Vyomm. You acknowledge that any such third party services are not offered by us, nor do we provide any warranty or representation as to the quality of those services or the persons providing them.
You acknowledge that:
- Vyomm is not an estate agency and any information available through Vyomm is provided to us by our users for your information only. No content or details are verified by us and accordingly we make no warranties or representations about their accuracy or completeness. If you decide to rely on any information available through Vyomm, you do so at your own risk and we strongly recommend that you make your own further investigations into any property which is of interest to you.
- To the extent possible under applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, whether express or implied, and provide no guarantee that Vyomm will be available without interruption or errors and that Vyomm and any content which exists on Vyomm is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
You acknowledge that:
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if forseeable, arising in or in connection with the use of Vyomm or the inability to use Vyomm or the use of or reliance of any content displayed on Vyomm.
- If we have permitted you to use Vyomm for commercial purposes, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We assume no responsibility for third party content or the content of any websites linked to from Vyomm and such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial of service, distributed denial of service attack or any other harm which may come to your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Vyomm or your downloading of any content from it.
- Nothing in our terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us, or from any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
We or you may terminate this agreement at any time without notice to the other. On termination, the licence given to you to use Vyomm will be revoked, but you acknowledge that we retain the right to allow our users to further re-share any content and information which you shared while your account was active.
You acknowledge that:
- Our terms may change from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to make changes without your consent. Any revised terms will be applicable each time you use Vyomm, so we encourage you to review them regularly.
- Any failure by us to insist upon or enforce any provision of our terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights. If any one of these terms is declared invalid by a court, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms. In our terms, the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Our terms are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute between us.