You do not need to be a registered user to use Vyomm, but each time you visit Vyomm, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), homes, products or people you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call any customer service number we may operate.When you register for our service we may collect further information about you, including your name, email address and photograph. If you choose to login through Facebook, Twitter or any other social media service through which we allow logins, we may collect information about you from those services. We will never post anything to your social media accounts without your permission. We may also receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or any other service we provide. We work closely with third parties (including estate agents, photographers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and you acknowledge that we may receive information from them about you.
We will use the information you give when registering with us to:
- provide Vyomm to you and carry out our obligations under our terms,
- notify you of any changes to our service,
- provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you, and
- permit selected third parties to provide you with information about about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please tick the relevant box when registering your account.
We will use the information we collect about you automatically or obtain from other sources to:
- administer Vyomm and for other operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes,
- improve Vyomm and ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and the devices you use to view and use it,
- allow you to participate in our interactive and registered services,
- keep Vyomm safe and secure,
- measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and any others, and deliver relevant advertising to you, and
- make suggestions or recommendations to you and other users of Vyomm about goods or services that may interest you or them.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also share your information with selected third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors,
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
You also acknowledge that in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your information to the prospective sell or buyer of such business or assets, and if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about you will be one of the transferred assets.
We may also disclose your information where required by law.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact us here or send a letter to the address above. We may make a small charge for this service.
If any of the information you have provided to us changes, you can update it through your account. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Any changes we make to this policy will be posted on this page, and where appropriate notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.